Working Together for You
CRIF Lending Solutions is a part of CRIF, a global company specializing in the development and management of credit information, business information and credit management solutions worldwide.CRIF's growth is driven by a global approach and vision. Established in 1988 in Bologna (Italy), CRIF has an important international presence, operating across four continents (Europe, America, Africa and Asia).CRIF is the leading provider in continental Europe of banking credit information, one of the key players worldwide providing integrated services and solutions for business & commercial information and credit & marketing management, and is included in the prestigious FinTech 100, a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers to the financial services industry. More than 6,300 banks and financial institutions and 44,000 business clients use CRIF services in 50 countries on a daily basis.
CRIF is an independent company with 90% of its capital held by founder members and management, and the remaining 10% approximately by various credit institutions. Among the latter, 3 international banks have been present in the shareholding group since the 1990s, namely BNL-BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and Banco Popolare (the largest Italian public cooperative credit institution).In 2016, CRIF's total revenue was 480 million Euro. Current equity amounts to 177 million Euro.
To learn more about CRIF, your global partner in ever-evolving markets, please visit www.crif.com.
Click here to learn more about conferences and events hosted and attended by CRIF throughout the world.